If you are interested in a great snow holiday, with boundless experiences on and off the slopes, then Aspen Snowmass should be a priority. Here are a few reasons why it is one our top recommendations for snow holiday destinations;
1. EVENTS: There is a suite of fantastic events for the whole family to enjoy and you could plan around one of these to enhance your whole stay.
2. RANGE OF ACCOMMODATION: Aspen Snowmass has a great name amongst the snow community however is usually associated with the higher priced resorts. This is somewhat of a myth as there is an extensive range of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets. Being so big we also have a range of competitive deals and packages available, making it easy to decide when and how much you would like to spend.
3. MOUNTAIN TOURS: If you’re interested in more than just skiing or snowboarding why not consider a resort Mountain Tour. It is an absolutely stunning area, and this will give you the opportunity to appreciate it from every angle. whilst also hearing insider knowledge from the local tour guide.
4. LESSONS: Ski or Snowboard Lessons are a must. You might already know how to ride but you can always get better and the Ski Schools have dedicated instructors for all abilities that will not only improve your skills on the slopes but show you the best of Aspen Snowmass on skis.
5. TOP HOTEL: Limelight Hotel – Newly renovated in 2018/19, put it on your accommodation hit list as the revamped Limelight is one not to be missed.
6. CONSIDER SUMMER: Mogul Ski World can organise a visit year-round. Whether you’re visiting in the wintertime or the summertime, there are great activities.
7. SUSTAINABLE RESORT: Book a snow holiday with a better conscience. Aspen Snowmass, unlike some of their competitors, are committed to promoting sustainability and working towards running a sustainable business.
8. CHILDCARE: Families who are traveling with very young children will be able to get the childcare services that they need in order to have a hassle free and supported snow holiday. Ask us more and Mogul Ski World will arrange everything.
9. VILLAGE LIFE: If you want to take a break from riding, there are plenty of things that you can do afterwards with multiple shopping opportunities, cafes, apres bars and a great nightlife.
10. TERRAIN FOR ALL ABILITIES: You’ll always find great new skiing challenges, even if you’ve been here several times previously. It’s a great place for beginners and for very experienced skiing enthusiasts, so you will never feel out of place at any point.